Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are said to be "disappointed" with news that the findings of a report into bullying claims against the Duchess of Sussex won't be published, according to a source.
Buckingham Palace launched a probe in March last year after staffers accused Meghan of bullying them.
It came just one day after the claims were published by The Times, who reported that a former top aide to the Sussexes lodged a complaint in 2018.
READ MORE: Meghan Markle's take on US abortion rule will leave 'Netflix pulling their hair out'
It was alleged that Meghan drove two personal assistants out of the royal household and undermined a third member of staff.
Yesterday (June 29), a senior Buckingham Palace aide announced the investigation was complete, but that the findings would not be released.
Speaking to E News, a source reportedly close to Meghan and Harry said the ex-royal couple were "disappointed" by the announcement.
When the probe was launched, Buckingham Palace said: "We are clearly very concerned about allegations in The Times following claims made by former staff of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
"Accordingly our HR team will look into the circumstances outlined in the article. Members of staff involved at the time, including those who have left the Household, will be invited to participate to see if lessons can be learned.
"The Royal Household has had a Dignity at Work policy in place for a number of years and does not and will not tolerate bullying or harassment in the workplace."
Meghan and Harry vehemently denied the accusations, saying in a statement that they were "saddened by this latest attack on her character, particularly as someone who has been the target of bullying herself and is deeply committed to supporting those who have experienced pain and trauma".
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
They added that Meghan was "determined to continue her work building compassion around the world and will keep striving to set an example for doing what is right and doing what is good".
Michael Stevens, the Queen's treasurer, said yesterday: "The review has been completed and recommendations on our policies and procedures have been taken forward.
"But we will not be commenting further."
Representatives for Meghan and Harry have been contacted.
Buckingham Palace 'revises' HR policies after inquiry into Meghan 'bullying' claims
Royal fans torn over ‘cringy' post that offers glimpse into Meghan’s ‘personal side’
Charles 'thrilled' to see Meghan and 'emotional' at first meeting with Lilibet
Meghan Markle bullying inquiry 'buried' and will 'never be public', says insider
Prince Harry's pals failed to back Oprah claims, leaving him 'lonely', says expert
Source: Read Full Article